- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without our prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by us and whilst we endeavour to keep the information up-to-date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under our control. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However we take no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
Internet Copyright Notice
This website and its content is copyright as per the notice on the homepage. All rights reserved. Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- You may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only
- You may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
We are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
We may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
What we collect – we may collect the following information:
- name and job title
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather – we require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service and in particular for the following reasons:
- internal record keeping
- we may use the information to improve our products and services
- we may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- from time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
Security – we are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system. Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites – our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information – we will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1988. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to us. If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible at the address on the site. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE
Thank you for placing your order with Kool Kangaroos / TRSS Limited - we appreciate it.
1. We will send you an email acknowledging your order.
2. Your order is accepted and the contract between us is concluded when the product you ordered is despatched.
3. We will debit the payment from your chosen method of payment at the time we despatch your goods.
4. By law, as set out in the Distance Selling Regulations (DSR), you may cancel your contract with us for the goods you order at any time up to the end of the 7 days from the date you receive the ordered goods. You do not need to give us any reason for cancelling your contract nor will you have to pay any penalty – please see below.
Kool Kangaroos/TRSS Limited
28 Hardingstone Lane
If you have any questions regarding the Kool Kangaroos website please contact us on 01604 708645 email us at email@example.com or write to us at Customer Services at the address above.
Delivery and Payment
1. Our delivery charges are set out in our website.
2. Price and availability information is subject to change without notice.
3. Payment can be made by the methods provided for you via the website and you must be over 18 to make a payment.
4. We will debit the payment from your chosen method of payment at the time we dispatch your goods, or pass your order on to a third party for dispatch, as appropriate.
5. All prices include VAT (where applicable) at the applicable current UK rate.
6. If during processing we discover for any unforeseen reason that we cannot complete order we will cancel the order and email you explaining why (for instance, a stock shortage, inability to obtain payment, or the identification of a pricing, product, or product description fault).
7. Your order is accepted and the contract concluded when the product ordered is despatched.
1. You may cancel your contract with us for the goods you order at any time up to the end of the 7 days from the date you receive the ordered goods. You do not need to give us any reason for cancelling your contract nor will you have to pay any penalty.
2. To cancel your contract you must notify us by telephone, email, or in writing.
3. If you receive an item that you did not order, please notify us as soon as possible.
4. If you have received the goods before you cancel the contract then you must send the goods back to us at your own cost and risk in the original packaging and condition.
5. Our returns address is:
Kool Kangaroos/TRSS Limited
Customer Service Department
28 Hardingstone Lane
Please pack the items so that they will not be damaged in transit. Include a copy of the packing note included in the package we sent to you and a brief note of the reason for return.
6. Once you have notified us that you are cancelling your contract, any sum debited by us from your payment card will be re-credited to your account as soon as possible. If you do not return the goods delivered to you or do not pay the costs of delivery, we shall be entitled to deduct the direct costs of recovering the goods from the amount to be re-credited to you.
7. We reserve the right to cancel the order if:
We have insufficient stock to deliver the goods you have ordered
We cannot obtain payment
A product, price, or offer description fault has been identified
We do not deliver to your area
8. If we do cancel your contract we will notify you by e-mail and will re-credit to your account any sum deducted by us from your credit card as soon as possible but in any event within 30 days of your order.
9. We reserve the right to withdraw any products from this website at anytime and/or remove or edit any materials or content on this website. We may refuse to process a transaction for any reason or refuse service to anyone at any time at our sole discretion. We will not be liable to you or any third party by reason of our withdrawing any product from this website whether or not that product has been sold; removing or editing any materials or content on the website; refusing to process a transaction or unwinding or suspending any transaction after processing has begun.
1. TRSS Limited will deliver the goods ordered by you to the address you give us for delivery at the time you make your order.
2. Delivery will be made as soon as possible after your order is accepted.
3. You will become the owner of the goods you have ordered when they have been delivered to you. Once goods have been delivered to you they will be held at your own risk and we will not be liable for their loss or destruction.
4. Goods for delivery outside the European Union may be subject to import duties, taxes and/or customs charges. These charges are levied once the parcel arrives at its destination, and must be paid by the recipient.
Damaged or Faulty Items
1. Please do not accept or sign for an order which is visibly damaged. If you receive an item which has been damaged in transit, please contact us as soon as possible. We will do our best to provide a replacement as soon as possible.
2. In the unlikely event that you receive an item which proves to be faulty we are happy to help. However, we do ask that you notify us of any problem within a reasonable period of time.
Registered Number: 04620608
Registered Address: 9 Overstone Park, Northampton NN6 0FF
VAT No 813 7599 05